Thursday 16 August 2012

How Much Does Your Face Cost?

Hello Ladies!

So I have seen this post by many people floating around recently so I figured I should give it a go.

The concept is, if you see a post like this, you make one for yourself!  Basically let us all know which makeup products you use on a daily basis and how much they cost.

Add it all up and that's how much you face costs!

Keep in mind, I do own drugstore makeup but these are my go-to products.  As you will be able to tell, I love Sephora.



Urban Decay
Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion: $24
Melt Down Makeup Remover: $29
All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: $25
NAKED Palette (Pictured Below): $60 ($50 B/C I bought it in the US)

NARS
Orgasm Blush: $30
Laguna Bronzer: $39


Miscellaneous
Smashbox: Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer: $48
Dior: Diorshow Black Out Mascara: $31
Benefit: Boi-Ing Industrial Strength Concealer: $26


Sephora Collection Brushes
#45 Mineral Powder: $34 Pictured Previously)
#32 Retractable Blush: $20 (Pictured Previously)
Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set: $78

Now I wasn't sure if I was supposed to include my brushes (the ones with the red handle are the original set)

So with brushes my face costs: 

$434

Yikes.  Without brushes:

$356

Boy I do love my products don't I? 

I also wanted to share items that I use daily but didn't include in the cost, because they are from beauty subscription boxes:


Pandoras Makeup Box: St Tropez Blush  - Glossy Box
PUR Minerals: 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup - Loose Button 
Lancome: Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara - Loose Button
Lancome: Artliner Eyeliner - Loose Button
CARGO: #82 Black Eyeliner - Glymm 

Enjoy!

And remember:  How Much Does Your Face Cost?



8 comments:

  1. I love this!
    I want to do one of these posts.. but I'm scared of the outcome.. its gonna be a real eye opener that's for sure!
    I still have not tried the Laguna Bronzer yet but its on my lust list..

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big PUR Minerals 4 in 1 user as well! I just finished my fourth one yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, but theyre always so shocking how much it adds up to ahah :)

    sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is such a great idea, I'm terrified to assess how much my face costs though ha ha. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts :-)

    Please follow me back, www.velvetmintlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Ava x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to show this post to my hubby to prove to him how lucky he is that I am a CHEAP wife! LOL!!!!!! I wear very little face makeup, and what I do wear I get B1G1 when it's on sale at Walgreens! LMAO!!!

    I followed you from the blog hop! I hope you'll follow me back! :)
    http://nailpolishinmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag! I'm really more of a face wash and moisturizer gal, but I like my mascara every once in a while! I save the money I don't spend on my face on nail polish. :)

    I found your blog via the BBU Blog Hop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thats a lot! I love this tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!
    Jessica

    www.velvetmintlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete