Friday 23 November 2012

Black Friday Sephora & Bath and Body Works Haul

Hi Ladies!

No you are not seeing things, yes I had to write a post as it has been almost a month!
I have been having a serious tough time of it at school lately and things are finally starting to slow down for me.

And what did I do with my newly found spare time?

Why its black friday of course! (Canada style)

I don't remember there being this many sales last year as black friday is sort of an American tradition (we have boxing day) but I'm not complaining.

Now I'm not sure if you have been following Sephora on twitter or Facebook but there has been a whole lot of talk about their 12$ wonder sale.

It started at midnight EST online (and in some stores) and there were about 15ish products for you to choose from for only 12$ each ($10US).

As you would expect their servers crashed and us Canadians weren't able to get in to the website.

But alas, I looked up my local Sephora and it opened at a resonable time of 10am.  So I woke up this morning and headed over to wait in line at 9:40.

Here is what I got: 



1. Boiscia be brilliant daily essentials.


I gots me:
- Luminizing Black mask (10g)
- Oil free nightly Hydration (15ml)
- Purifying Cleansing Gel (30ml)


And  25 green tea blotting linens:

2. Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer/Shadow duo


3. Sephora Gilded trio brush set:


4. Too Faced Cocoa Glow Set


This is a bronzer/brush set:


Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa:


And this is perhaps the most adorable thing I have ever seen:


A little bitty retractable kabuki! With a BOW!


Here you can see it's not much bigger than my thumb:


 Now I will let you all in on a little secret: until today I was a Bath and Body Works Virgin.

I was only planning on going to Sephora but I was drawn in by the enticing smell....

They had a buy three: 


Get three free:


I figured these would make excellent hostess gifts as I certainly don't need 6 full size body products lol.

They also had a sale on their candles which were 2 for 22$.  I forgot to take a picture.  The hardest part is deciding which of the 6 bath products I want to keep because they all smell so delicious!

I plan on doing a full review on the black mask when I get a chance as well as a few other select products.

Here is what I suggest to you:  If you live in Canada, and are near a relatively small Sephora, you may still be able to get the 12$ deals (its for today only).  And if you live in the US I'm sure they were sold out long ago by now (sorry) and if they manage to re-stock online your only allowed 2 per order.

I am going to try and get caught up on some posts this week but no promises, I still have exams around the corner!

I'm going to take a shower now and smell like a bag of delicious treats. 

<3 Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Nice finds! Black Friday is always deadly for my bank account...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh nice purchases!
    i myself also went to a Sephora store and picked up the Too Faced set as well as the bareminerals set. they are similar but i couldn't choose!!

    and welcome back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great deals!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Must have been a nice treat before getting back to studying for exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! You got great items! :D

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you that you were able to grab some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great finds! I wish I could have done some black friday shopping!

    Found your blog through BBU Blog Hop and followed you! Check out my blog Confessions of a Sparkleholic at cwonder2020.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey found you through bbloggers xo
    http://jadesecretcorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Found you on BBunite blog hop page. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black Friday is my fave! I found you through the BBU Blog Hop and decided to follow. Great blog! Check mine out?

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete