Monday 7 May 2012

Hello All!!

I figured before I start posting about the ramblings of a makeup hoarder (aka me) I should introduce myself first.

My name is Sarah and I live in the Vancouver area (not Vancouver).  I'm a full time student who is off for the summer, and have a part time job working in a bar as a server.  I figure since i'm off for the summer I will FINALLY start blogging like I said I would six moths ago.

I live with my boyfriend and my cat, we have a cozy little home here in the burbs (suburbs).  This is Riley, he is my buddy and will be helping me with all my posts:

After much debate I decided to name the blog Crazed and Caffeinated Beauty.  Why?
1. In my 23 years of life I have found that people who are slightly off their rocker (crazed) tend to be really fun.
2. Caffeinated, because anyone who knows me knows I love the Java.  Seriously.
3. And naturally I had to add something that would let people know its a beauty blog.

So I decided to start this blog because I love everything and anything that has to do with makeup and skincare.  I get so excited when my monthly sample boxes come in the mail (will post about that later) and just walking around Sephora always brightens my mood.  I have carefully curated an impressive (in my humble opinion) collection and have learned some really cool tips and tricks along the way and figured it was time to share it with the blogging community!

So bear with me as I try and figure out blogger (and maybe one day twitter) and even after two years in college my grammar still sucks.

If you don't want to follow me I will understand, at least I know my mom is reading it :)

So to begin, I figured go with something easy right?  Will be posting Glossybox and Luxebox April additions soon.    

  

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable Kitty! I have two cats myself that I named my own blog after. :)

    ReplyDelete